What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions are a glamorous new way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes. Lashes are made thicker and longer through professional application of individual synthetic lash with a specially formulated bonding agent. They are individual synthetic hairs that look just like your own.
What are 2d/3d Volume lash extensions?
Our 2d/3d Volume lash extensions are great for our clients looking for an extremely voluminous look. In comparison to our classic lash extensions the technician will apply two or three light weight lashes to one natural lash. The multiple lashes will not damage your natural eyelash because it is very light in weight. This new technique is also very popular with our clients who naturally have very sparse lashes as it will help build volume where there is none.
How long does it take to apply lash extensions?
Depending on the look you select and the amount and length of your natural lashes the procedure may take about 2 hours.
When would I need a touch up?
Lash extensions last through a full growth cycle of natural eyelashes, typically 4 to 6 weeks. Each person's lash cycle varies therefore we suggest maintenance every 2-3 weeks to maintain a full look.
Will your natural lashes get harmed or damaged?
The biggest myth is that lash extensions ruin your own lashes. They do not. If applied correctly they are safe and do not ruin the health of your natural lashes. Be sure not to rub your eyes or tug on the extensions because this can cause lash loss and even damage hair growth.
How do they feel and look?
Since eyelash extensions are applied to one lash at a time, your new extension should feel like your are wearing mascara. They should not cause any discomfort. There are three main looks to choose from. Your lash specialist will help you determine which look is best for you.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that life may get in the way of your appointment. If you need to cancel or reschedule please give us a 24 hour notice. If we are not given notice within the 24 hour time frame you will be charged for the full amount of the service your are scheduled for.
What Can I Expect Before My Appointment?
1.Remove all eye makeup with a non oil based makeup remover. You will be charged an additional $10 if your technician removes your makeup.
2. Set aside 1.5 to 2 hours for your initial application. Many of our clients fall asleep during the procedure and wake up with beautiful looking lashes!
3. Please remove contacts or wear glasses to your appointment. Or bring a lens case. If you feel comfortable with leaving your contacts on during the application you may also do so.
How do I take care of my eyelash extensions?
1. Do not get lashes wet for 12-24 hours
2. Use only water-based makeup and make up remover
3. Be careful to avoid rubbing your eyes
4. Please see a trained lash technician for removal of your lashes
5. To extend the life of your lashes please see us for touch ups every 2 to 3 weeks
6. You can use mascara specifically formulated for eyelash extensions. Please ask our lash tech for more information on this product.